*I’m on vacation, so today’s blog post is a repeat of one that was originally published July 5, 2012.*
Summer is typically a slower time for massage therapists, especially those of us in the northern climes, as everyone attempts to wrest as much fun and sun as possible from our short summer season. To that end, I’ve compiled a list of the Top 10 Reasons to Get a Massage in the Summertime.
10. Free water to keep you hydrated
9. Two words: Air Conditioning
8. Work out the kinks so you can kill it at the next beach volleyball game
7. No mosquitos or black flies
6. It’s the perfect way to end your work day (or start your weekend)
5. No chance of sunburn
4. You should limit your midday sun exposure anyway (all the experts say so)
3. You have to do something to break up the monotony of fun and sun… right?
2. Ummm… it feels good (you need more of a reason than that?!?!?)
… Aaaaand the number one reason to get a massage in the summertime:
1. People will ALWAYS be jealous if you got a massage and they didn’t
I know, I know… Don’t quit my day job, right? 😀
If you want some real tips this week, you’ll need to check out my facebook page.