Booking and Cancellation Policies
Advance Notice is Required for all appointments.
- All appointments must be booked a minimum of 3 hours in advance.
- My practice is not set up to accommodate walk-in appointments.
- The fastest, easiest, and preferred way to book an appointment is through the online scheduler. Just click on the Book Appointment Link at the bottom of any page.
24 Hours Notice is Requested for All Cancellations
- You must call, text, or email your need to cancel or reschedule your appointment as soon as you know it will be necessary.
- You will be sent an appointment reminder 24 hours prior to your appointment time. If you have a conflict, you should notify me immediately.
- You will be charged for your appointment if you do not give 12 hours notice.
- Exceptions for emergencies and illness are generally given, but the final decision is ultimately made on a case by case basis.
- If you fail to show up for an appointment without notification (a no-call/no-show), you will be charged full price for the missed session.
- You will be required to pay that charge prior to being allowed to book another appointment.
- If you’ve purchased a package and have a balance, one session will automatically be deducted as payment.
Full payment is expected at the time of service via:
- Credit Card – Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
- Contactless payment – Apple Pay, Google Pay
- Check – Made payable to New Yew
- HSA (Health Savings Account) and FSA (Flex Spending Account) cards
- You are responsible for making sure that massage is a covered service prior to your appointment.
- You are responsible for meeting any and all criteria set forth by your carrier, i.e. letter of necessity, prescription, detailed receipt, etc.
- If your HSA or FSA card is declined, you are personally responsible for paying the full amount.
Website Privacy Policies
There’s a lot to cover, so this has it’s own page. Website privacy policies